Non-Alcoholic Mixed Drinks are often served to children, designated drivers and anyone else who wishes to enjoy a refreshing, (usually) fruity, drink without alcohol.
Virgin cocktails are usually made in a similar manner as the traditional cocktails, adjusting the proportions of other ingredients as necessary to fill the same volume, while retaining the overall taste and feel of the drink.
1. Amaretto Stone Sweet Mixed Drink Recipe
- 2 1/2 oz Blanks® Amaretto (One of a range of non-alcoholic and lower-calorie liqueurs produced by Blanks.)
- 2 oz Cherry Syrup
- 4 oz Orange Juice
Orange juice is one of the most important ingredients (and the most important fruit juice) to have when making cocktails. To get the most juice out of a fresh orange, bring it to room temperature and roll it under your palm against a hard surface before squeezing. Another method is to microwave them on high power for 30 seconds, let stand a couple of minutes before cutting and squeezing them.
- 4 oz 7-Up® Soda
Blend with ice.
2. Avocado Milkshake Mixed Drink Recipe
- 1 liter Milk
- 2 – 3 Halved and Peeled Avocados
- 1/2 cup Sugar
Blend on medium for 3 to 5 minutes. (Use sugar, peeled avocado, condensed milk, and evaporated milk, and ice… works. delicious).
3. Banana Grape Smoothie Mixed Drink Recipe
- 2 Large Bananas
- 2 Handfuls Red, Seedless Grapes
- 1 cup Ice
Ice is essential for all types of mixed drinks, and it should always be clean and clear. Usually you would add ice to a glass before pouring any ingredients into it. This cools the liquids and prevents splashes.
- 1/4 cup Milk
Place the bananas and grapes into a blender and mix until it is a “smooth” liquid. Add the ice and blend until crushed. Add milk, mix until smooth and pour into a hurricane glass. Serve.
4. Black Cow Mixed Drink Recipe
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 10 oz Root Beer (A non-alcoholic, carbonated drink, sweetened and flavored with a combination of artificial and natural flavorings).
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup (A sweet combination of unsweetened cocoa powder, corn syrup and sugar, amongst other flavorings).
- 1 1/2 oz Whipped Cream (A type of cream containing sugar and emulsifiers. Whipped cream expands on release from pressurized cans).
- Maraschino Cherries (A sugar syrup coated cherry, dyed red and flavored with almond).
Pour root beer over ice cream and chocolate syrup in a large tumbler glass. Garnish with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Serve with a straw and a long spoon.
5. Cherry Spritzer Mixed Drink Recipe
- 2 oz 100% Cherry Juice
- 4 oz Mineral Water
Mineral water is water is considered spring water with a larger amount of dissolved mineral salts, that is, at least 250 parts per million of dissolved salts.There is no unpleasant taste in mineral water, and a neutral odor. Although, despite claims to the contrary, there is no proof that mineral water is any better for your health than tap water.
Pour the cherry juice into the old-fashioned glass filled previously with 3 to 5 ice cubes and add the mineral water. Stir before you serve. You can mix the juice and the mineral water in the fifty-fifty percent relation too, but it is faster energy-delivering and even healthier this way.