Frozen drinks are very popular especially during the summer when it could get really hot. So if you are planning to put up your own frozen drinks business, the best time to prepare yourself and your company is winter, but best time to sell frozen drinks is summer, because people are more likely to buy your products to cool them and relieve them from hot feeling.
You can opt to get a franchise from well-known frozen drink companies or you could start your own by getting some help with companies that offer lower fees for the frozen drinks machine rental. The second option will usually cost less than the first and these companies offer different kinds of business packages that will suit your needs and budget.
You could search online to see companies offering frozen drinks business packages and compare their prices and the inclusions of these prices. This way, you will be able to get the best deal for your business. They also offer financing options so you will not have to worry about the payment terms.
Most frozen drinks business packages comes with all the things you will need to start your frozen drink business. You will get frozen drink makers and other things you will need. You will also get the accessories and assistance your business will need. Choose a company that will offer to give you full assistance because it can be helpful if you will encounter unexpected problems regarding your frozen drink business.
You can set up you frozen drink machines on the beach where lots of people usually hang out during summer. It would be better if you will offer a wide variety of flavors so customers could have many different choices. You can have fruity flavors that are refreshing, delicious, and healthy at the same time for the figure-conscious men and women. For kids, you could offer vanilla, mocha, or chocolate flavors.
To attract more potential customers, you should make your products more attractive by presenting them in a nice way. Use glasses that will catch customers’ attention like a frosted glass or one that is uniquely shaped. Some also use colored glasses in vibrant hues to complement the color of the frozen drink.
Make it look more refreshing by adding some ice cubes. Customers will definitely like seeing ice on their drinks during the summer season. Just make sure that you don’t put too much ice cubes on the glass as it can melt and mix with the drink and will affect the flavor and taste of the drink.
Summer drinks will not be complete without lemon slices either placed on the rim of the glass or inside the glass with the frozen drink. This will give the frozen drink a fresher look. And don’t forget the traditional umbrella that goes perfectly with the frozen drink and lemon slice.
You’ll be surprised to know how much profit frozen drink mixes could bring you. The amount of money you have invested for the frozen drink machine rental will return to you after just a short period of time. So go ahead with your plan and make the most out of the summer by putting up your own frozen drinks business.
Has anyone ever really looked into what actually goes into Energy Drinks? And the question is really though, do we care what we are putting into our bodies and what ingredients energy drinks actually hold.
A lot of people drink beer, alcohol, and do a lot of other harmful things to our bodies, so who is to say that we do care what energy drinks really do for our bodies. Anyone who is half way intelligent would look into what they are consuming and actually getting from the energy drinks.
Here are a list of the most common ingredients found in Energy Drinks.
1) Caffeine – It is probably the most common ingredient in energy drinks, as it acts as a big stimulant for people, which as well know is in the pop products we buy such as Pepsi, mountain dew, and other things such as coffee, but the key is that the caffeine is much higher quantity in energy drinks. From what I have looked at, most energy drinks contain around 100-200 mg of caffeine in them. This is why a lot of people feel the side effects of energy drinks is because the loaded amount of caffeine in energy drinks such as redbull, monster, and rockstar. This is something that most of us if we thought about it wouldn’t recommend for our everyday energy drink and source.
2) Taurine – I first learned about this in my previous company as it was the active ingredient in the product that was called OHM for energy drinks. Taurine is something that is naturally produced by the body, as it is supposed to help energy levels throughout the body. And usually your body makes enough of this so that you dont need to add extra to your body. And one of the things that they always talked about with taurine in energy drinks is that it could possibly help with stress levels as well. Again, something that isnt always the best for us on a day to day basis.
3) Guarana – It is derived from South America in plants and is supposed to be used for awareness and energy levels. It can be compared to caffeine but has a few different variations and stimulants.
4) B Vitamins – Well finally a word that seems to be good, vitamins. We all know the importance of vitamins and minerals because its what is supposed to be healthy for us. B Vitamins are supposed to wake up our bodies and kickstart them, and thats why energy drinks put these type of vitamins in them.
5) Ginseng – With the emergence of this supplement, its supposed to be a herb that is known to increase energy levels, and alleviate stress as well. Ginseng is created naturally by the body as well, but again the levels of supplementation and energy drinks dont match up well when you drink energy drinks on a regular basis.
6) Ginkgo Biloba – Along with ginseng, this is another emerging herb. It is supposed to help your memory, concentration, and blood circulation. This also is made for the regulating of stress levels.
7) L-Carnitine – Is naturally produced by your body and is supposed to help with your metabolism and energy levels. It is created by your liver and kidneys, but because it speeds up your metabolism it can often increase energy levels and thats the main reason why energy drinks hold this ingredient. It is supposed to give you endurance as well. The bad thing about this is that some people use this ingredient for support of their heart, so to much of this can speed up the heart and thats why you shouldnt take energy drinks to often.
8) Sugars – We all know about sugars. They are the bodys main fuel as we always hear dont go eating to much junk food as they are full of sugars. And thats why you get very hyper or active when consuming alot of sugars and energy drinks are loaded with them.
9) Antioxidants – These are actually a very good thing for your body, killing the free radicals in your body and recovering from the damage they can sometimes leave. Most vitamins contain some kind of antioxidants, but their are alot better ways of getting antioxidants than what energy drinks give you in the form of.
Migraines affect more than 36 million Americans – that’s nearly one out of every ten people! It’s also in the top twenty disabilities that cause people to miss work. The thing is, if they all knew this secret to curing and preventing these chronically severe headaches, that number would see a drastic reduction.
Fruit tea - one word describes it - DELICIOUS and HEALTHY.
Fruit tea comprised of browned shredded quince which has been oven-dried, dry-grilled until brown, and stored ready to steep in boiling water.