Fruit juice is a drink that is good for health of all ages and sexes. Drinking fruit juice, especially freshly squeezed from fruits, will fully get wholesomeness from vitamins. However, due to the hurriedly living style of city people, it makes several people turn to ready-to-drink fruit juice.
Best fruit juices are lemon juice, apple, pineapple, pear, paw-paw, mango and melons as well as red berries. It has been suggested that it is best to drink melon juice on its own and not mixed with any other fruit.
Fruit juice is a favorite refreshment and can be excellent. These are usually available in paper containers. The best fruit juices tend to come in glass bottles and may be so thick that you will want to dilute them with spring water.
Examples of Best Fruit Juices
An example of an especially useful fruit juice is grape juice. Accordingly, the liquid composition may comprise or essentially consist of grape juice, partially fermented grape juice or fermented grape juice. Hence, in one embodiment the liquid composition may be wine or precursor of wine. Freshly prepared apple juice is one of the best fruit juices.
Blueberries juice is one of the best fruit juices which is perfect in any therapy, even in small doses. It has a dark color and it tastes bitter-sour. It is perfect for healing wounds, against hemorrhage, because it contains certain substances which prevent bacterial development. It is useful for curing intestinal infection, enteritis, colitis, diarrhea, intestinal putrefaction, etc. It also decreases the level of sugar and it is perfect for people suffering from diabetes. It regulates defecation, intestinal effervescence and appetite, eliminates winds, and improves hemorrhoid’s swelling. It also improves night eyesight.
To have better tasting semen, you will need to take in things like fruit juices, fresh fruits and drinks lots of water. According to research, one of the best fruit juices to drink if you want to have sweeter semen is pineapple juice.
Tips for Best Fruit Juices
Fresh fruits, bought that day, make the best fruit juices. Hit your local farmers market and get the best seasonal fruits available. Wash the fruits, dry them and juice them immediately in your home fruit juicer.
Freshly squeezed fruit juices are at their peak of freshness and potency and are most beneficial to diet and nutrition. Drink the fruit juices within 15 or 20 minutes of having juiced them.
Make your own juice with good for you fruits by sending it through a juicer. If you don’t own a juicer, blend those fruits for a good for you fruity treat! This may sound yucky but throw a carrot in with your fruits (in a blender or juicer), it will add much needed beta carotene and it actually tastes awesome in combination with the other fruits.
Now, it comes to decision making – how to select the best fruit juices laid down in the markets. Here are some choosing guidelines when purchasing fruit juices.
- Select fruit juice made from 100% fruit juice and gone through the pasteurizing process. This is better than concentrated fruit juice. The way to identify whether it is pasteurized fruit juice or not is that the product must be refrigerated and its shelf life is short.
- Genuine fruit juice is not clear like fruit juice made from concentrated fruit juice after it is poured in a glass and stay for a while.
- Should not select fruit juice labeled as “Fruit Drink, Fruit Punch or Fruit Blend” because it contains very little amount of real fruit juice.
- Should select a big-sized container because the amount of vitamin C in fruit juice will be more than that in a small container due to production process and packaging. Fruit juice in a small container will contact air; as a result, vitamin C can dissolve more easily than that in a big container.
- Should select fruit juice free of sugar, syrup, artificial color or any preservative.
- For fresh fruit juice sold by vendors or at the markets, it has not been pasteurized. If it has to be bought, one must be sure that the fruits and equipment are washed thoroughly before extracting the juice. The fruit juice must be chilled at all times.
Tip : Fresh fruit juice should be drunk immediately right after extracting. The leftover should be refrigerated less than three days at 2-4 ° C.